A powerful Microsoft® Excel-based tool that makes it easy for golfers to calculate their golf handicap. Users can track their scores over time and compute their handicap using a methodology similar to that used by the USGA. The program also displays graphs of your performance over time to monitor improvements in your game. The interface is simple and easy to use, allowing users to be up and running in minutes.
Specifically, HandicapConquest 1.31 allows you to do the following:
Track Golf Scores
- Post new scores for calculation of a golf handicap;
- New rounds can be posted in just seconds!
- Record key information about each round including date, score, course played, tees, rating, and slope;
- View your scores history.
Save Favorite Golf Courses
- Save golf course data in a simple database;
- Saves data about each course including tees, course rating, and slope;
- Save frequently-played courses to speed-up posting of new scores in the future;
- Unlimited number of courses can be saved.
Calculate Your Handicap
- Automatically calculates a handicap using a methodology consistent with that used to calculate a USGA Handicap Index;
- Handicap is calculated with as few as 1 score entered (most accurate after 20 posted scores);
- Retains and displays your handicap history, so you can track your improvement.
Chart Your Progress
- Provides simple graphs of your scores over time;
- Provides graphs of your handicap over time.
» version 1.31 - posted on 2005-07-29
EULA - End User License Agreement
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
a. Definitions. In the following Terms and Conditions "Publisher" refers to the creator and publisher of this software, David W. Miller d.b.a. ConquestSoftware, Germantown, Tennessee, USA.
b. Acceptance. Through the use of the software, you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions of use.
c. Use and Distribution. The software is a shareware product and is provided for your limited personal or commercial use without charge or license fee. Full functionality is available by registering the software with the Publisher for a fee. You are not permitted to modify any underlying code associated with the software, including macros and protected worksheets. You are free to distribute an unregistered version of the software provided this is done without charges or fees paid to you. You are not permitted to distribute a registered version.
d. Warranty Disclaimer. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS." TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PUBLISHER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION. YOU ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR SELECTING THE SOFTWARE TO ACHIEVE YOUR INTENDED RESULTS, AND FOR THE INSTALLATION OF, USE OF, AND RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE SOFTWARE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING PROVISIONS, PUBLISHER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR FREE FROM INTERRUPTIONS OR OTHER FAILURES, OR THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
e. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL PUBLISHER OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR FOR ANY AND ALL OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES. IN NO EVENT WILL PUBLISHER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, EVEN IF PUBLISHER SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES