A powerful Microsoft® Excel-based tool that makes it easy for golfers to calculate their golf handicap. Users can track their scores over time and compute their handicap using a methodology similar to that used by the USGA. The program also displays graphs of your performance over time to monitor improvements in your game. The interface is simple and easy to use, allowing users to be up and running in minutes.
Specifically, HandicapConquest 1.31 allows you to do the following:
Track Golf Scores
- Post new scores for calculation of a golf handicap;
- New rounds can be posted in just seconds!
- Record key information about each round including date, score, course played, tees, rating, and slope;
- View your scores history.
Save Favorite Golf Courses
- Save golf course data in a simple database;
- Saves data about each course including tees, course rating, and slope;
- Save frequently-played courses to speed-up posting of new scores in the future;
- Unlimited number of courses can be saved.
Calculate Your Handicap
- Automatically calculates a handicap using a methodology consistent with that used to calculate a USGA Handicap Index;
- Handicap is calculated with as few as 1 score entered (most accurate after 20 posted scores);
- Retains and displays your handicap history, so you can track your improvement.
Chart Your Progress
- Provides simple graphs of your scores over time;
- Provides graphs of your handicap over time.
HandicapConquest is a free trial software application from the Sports subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-07-29. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
HandicapConquest (version 1.31) has a file size of 100.38 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 91 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.